Saturday, March 28, 2015

sugar's scientists



Have you ever thought about all the scientist that gather up in a lab and study sugar and his compounds? Of all the effort that they put in studying it and creating sweets? This morning I ate for the first time Lucky Charms, a brand of cereal that I've never heard about but apparently really common here in the U.S. … I thought they were delicious!
Maybe a chemistry degree is not that un useful, if I can create my own cereal brand. This post is dedicated to all the scientists that found a way to make sweets and chocolate taste that good!! (I'm sure also a lot of dentists love y'all too)
Avete mai pensato agli scienziati che si raggruppano in un laboratorio e studiano lo zucchero e i suoi componenti? A tutto lo sforzo che mettono a studiarlo e creare caramelle? Stamattina ho mangiato per la prima volta i Lucky Charms, apparentemente molto comuni qua negli Stati Uniti (ma totalmente sconosciuti a me).. Sono deliziosi! Magari una laurea in chimica non e' cosi' inutile, se mi da la possibilita' di creare il mio tipo di cereali. Questo post e' dedicato a tutti gli scienziati che hanno trovato il modo di rendere cosi buoni caramelle e cioccolato!! (sono sicura che anche i dentisti vi amano molto)







No comments:

Post a Comment