Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A new beginning

Hi everyone, I created this blog to share my adventure with you.
2 days ago I left home to move in San Antonio, Texas. Where I will spend the next 10 months. I had a terrible trip,  I had to change 3 different planes, which was very boring.
Yesterday I had a little shopping, and I swear that here, everything is cheaper, amazing!
Today I have to go to school to meet my new coach, i can't wait to start!!

Ciao a tutti, ho creato questo blog per rendervi partecipi della mia avventura. 2 giorni fa ho lasciato casa per andare a San Antonio, Texas. Dove spenderò i prossimi 10 mesi. Ho avuto un viaggio terribile, ho dovuto cambiare 3 aerei, che noia.
Ieri ho avuto un assaggino di shopping e posso giurarvi che qua è tutto più economico, FANTASTICO!
Oggi devo andare a scuola per conoscere il mio nuovo allenatore, non vedo l'ora di iniziare!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment