Monday, August 25, 2014

Cibo e ancora cibo

You know I love food. ALL food. Yesterday we ate pasta!! I know usually Italian food abroad is horrible, but the kind I ate yesterday wasn't so bad, the sauce was really good, pasta a little bit too cooked but for my first American pasta, it was actually good. The best meal of the night was the desert. I cooked an unusual tiramisú. A friend of mine gave me the receipt, it's chocolate and everybody liked it and I'm pretty happy about that. But today we are going back in Texas and eating Mexican (I love it), there are so many Mexican restaurant here!
I promise you that next time I won't talk about food!
(Tomorrow is my first day of school, I'm so nervous)

Sapere che amo il cibo. TUTTO il cibo. Ieri abbiamo mangiato la pasta !! So che di solito il cibo italiano all'estero è schifoso, ma il tipo che ho mangiato ieri non era così male, la salsa era davvero buona, la pasta un po' troppo cotta, ma come prima pasta americana era effettivamente buona. Il top era il dessert. Ho cucinato un tiramisù insolito. Una mia amica mi ha dato la ricetta, è al cioccolato e è piaciuto a tutti e ne sono abbastanza felic. Ma oggi torniamo in Texas e mangiamo messicano (mi piace), ci sono così tanti ristoranti messicani qui!
Vi prometto che la prossima volta non parlerò  di cibo!
(Domani è il mio primo giorno di scuola, sono così nervosa)

No comments:

Post a Comment