Saturday, August 23, 2014

100% American food

I was so happy because today for breakfast I ate pancakes, the best thing in the world and the greatest invention of man. If you haven't tried them yet, you should, its worth it! Speaking about food, a few days ago I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for the first time, something 100% American; I know it sounds bad but I swear that is one of the best things I've ever tried!

Per la gioia del mio palato e della mia bocca oggi a colazione ho mangiato i pancakes, la cosa più buona del mondo e la più grande invenzione dell'uomo. Se non li avete ancora provati fatelo, ne vale la pena! Parlando di cibo qualche giorno fa ho mangiato per la prima volta il panino al burro di arachidi e marmellata, un'americanata al 100%; so che suona malissimo ma posso giurarvi che é una delle cose più buone che io abbia mai provato !

No comments:

Post a Comment