Tuesday, June 02, 2015

final wish list

My best friends asked me to write a list of the last things I want to do in San Antonio before leaving, the real one stays between me and my befriends but i wanted to share some of the points with you because I like it and because everyone should have a last wish list!


1-visit austin and the graffiti park (and take an awesome picture in front of it)
2-go for a hike with my best friends and enjoy the view
3-go one last time on the golf course with the people that mattered the most throughout this year
4-scrapbooking 
5-dance on a country songs with a cowboy hat and cowboy boots (of course with shorts and flannel) 
6-take a picture with the american flag
7-eat tacos for every meal 
8-going on a date with my childhood, teenagehood and adulthood crush Nick Jonas (I like to have big dreams, very big dreams.) 

I'll share every point of my list with you ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment